NEFresh or nefresh.in is the sole property of Ayanant Ventures Pvt. Ltd. (“AVPL”). At nefresh.in, we aim to deliver fresh cut hygienic meat, fish, vegetables, spices & other products to the consumer sitting in the luxury of their home. Please ensure that you have read the following terms and conditions carefully before using nefresh.in services.
By using services of AVPL through its website www.nefresh.in or nefresh mobile application on Android or iOS, you agreed to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions of this user agreement.
Become a Customer
To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age.We reserve the right to decline any order or to suspend your Account with us at our discretion.Our Terms and Conditions will apply when you register yourself as customer or purchase any product using websitewww.nefresh.in or nefresh mobile application on Android or iOS.
Unless you notify in writing, our third party vendors or AVPL, of your intention to opt out from further direct and indirect marketing communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive emails, calls and messages through other mediums which nefresh.in or AVPL may adopt from time to time including but not limited to text messages for soliciting Products.
You may choose to opt out from receiving future marketing and solicitation communications by following the steps below:
- You may choose to opt out, via sending your email address to email@example.com
- You may send a written remove request to our official address mentioned in the website
- You may also choose to receive certain emails, promotions or other information from us but can opt in or out of this at any time.
This website is operated by AVPL. Once you have placed an order by using our website www.nefresh.in or nefresh mobile application on Android or iOS, we will confirm your order by sending an email to the email address or SMS/Watsapp over your registered mobile number you have provided. The communication may/ may not contain all the details regarding the order, price, payment made & delivery details.
If you have entered an incorrect email address or tel no. and receive no purchase confirmation and/or any other details are incorrect then the responsibility is on you to contact us to amend your details and we cannot be held responsible for the entering of incorrect contact details
Amending or Cancelling the Contract
A customer can opt to cancel order based on availability of option on the app. If the order is successfully cancelled&If any advance amount paid for such cancelled order, refund will be made to the customer within 7 working days.
If the order can’t be cancelled, AVPL may charge you in full or partly for an amount equal to the value of your order or lesser, including any delivery cost. This is due to the ultra perishablenature of the product we are offering you.
Ordering and Pricing
AVPL will take utmost care to supply exact quantity of product ordered by the customer but it may vary due to lose of water or freezing.
The price of the product will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order by clicking “Checkout” and will be inclusive of all charges and taxes as applicable. If any changes in quantity of goods happen during delivery then our customer care will inform you and accordingly actual amount charge to you will be on the basis of actual amount for the quantity delivered to you. In such cases, any excess amount paid by you will be refunded only in your bank account or any additional amount that you are liable to pay, shall be collected at the time of delivery.
This policy may be amended from time to time&can be checked on the check out cart.
We will always aim to deliver your order within the delivery slot requested by you at the time of placing order but it may get delayed due to various reasons.
Events outside our control, for example, extreme weather conditions, may occasionally mean we are unable to deliver your goods at the time agreed. In these circumstances, we may contact you as early as possible to rearrange the delivery time.
If you are not satisfied with our service
AVPL is committed to offering you the very best service and the very best produce and we guarantee the quality of all goods and produce you order from us. You must inspect the goods immediately upon delivery and, in the event that you are dissatisfied in any way with either our service or the quality of the goods you receive, let us know promptly in writing via the feedback form in the Contact Us section of the website or via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may make call to our customer care representatives. Complaints in respect of service will be reviewed by our customer services team.
Complaints in respect of the quality of the goods you receive will be forwarded to our Quality Control Executives for review.
What we are not liable for?
- AVPL will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of loss of profits arising out of our supply or failure to supply the goods to you.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall in any way limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our breach of contract, tort or negligence nor limit any legal rights you have as a consumer.
- The goods are sold to you on the basis that you are a consumer therefore we will not be liable for any special losses that you might suffer using, distribution or reselling the goods as part of a business.
- We shall not be liable for goods once they have been delivered to the address or secure place stated in your order.
- Our packaging is designed to ensure our produce reaches you in perfect condition but it is your responsibility to ensure that all perishable goods are refrigerated as soon as possible upon receipt. Further, if you or a third party moves, transports or delivers the goods to any other address following our delivery, we shall not be liable for anything that that third party might do to the goods or any subsequent deterioration in the produce
- Please note that we will do our best to ensure that access to our website is uninterrupted and that transmission are error-free but, given the nature of the internet, this is not something that we are able to guarantee. There may be occasions where access is suspended or restricted so that we can undertake repairs, maintenance or improvements. We will keep such occasions to a minimum and endeavor to restore full access as soon as we can.
- These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between us. Any failure by us to enforce any of our rights under this Agreement shall not prejudice our entitlement to rely on any of our rights in the future.
- AVPL shall not be liable for delays or failures to perform our obligations if that delay of failure arises from events beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to change our website, policies and terms and conditions at any time but this shall not affect the terms and conditions prevailing at the time you make a purchase.
- Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure that all product descriptions, images, information and prices are accurate, we do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Color and shape may vary from those shown on the website.
- Customers registered with nefresh.in are liable of receiving promotional SMS and emails, irrespective of their number being registered under NDNC. If customer wish to not receive promotional SMS, they may contact us directly.
- The Subscription offer cannot be clubbed with any other offers available on website and or app.
- If you wish to avail an existing offer available on our website then Subscription offers would not be applicable. In that case you might need to pay some extra amount.
- It is advisable to the customers that in case of any dissatisfaction regarding the order they should raise the concern on same day in order to initiate the further process to resolve the concern immediately.
- in or AVPL would deliver your order by keeping Minimum delivery time as 120 minutes.
- in or AVPL reserves the right to change the T&C without giving any prior notice to anyone. In this matter, AVPL decision will be final and cannot be further disputed.
You can contact us for any queries and comment on email@example.com or our contact number provided in the website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact of Grievance Officer is provided below
Dr. Sunil Garg
Ayanant Ventures Pvt. Ltd
H.No.06, L& T Path